Mijn eigen Colorado Craft uitdaging nr. 6 / My own Colorado Craft Challenge no. 6- "Paint The Town" clear stamp set - (for English scroll down)

 Ga jij ook meedoen met mijn uitdaging, / will you play along with my challenge 

(klik rechts op deze website op "labels" en op "#thecoloradocraftjourney" en je ziet al mijn projecten die ik voor deze uitdaging heb gemaakt)   

(click on the right of this website on "labels" and on "#thecoloradocraftjourney" and you will see all my projects I made for this challenge) 

                                Uitdaging nr. 6 -  "Paint The Town" clear stempel set 


Deze achtergrond stempel is zo mooi en is in stijl van de verpakkingen van de Anita Jeram stempels. Die zal ik zeker nog veel gaan gebruiken, hier in de traditionele kleuren van de verpakking, maar het lijkt me ook zo leuk om deze eens in een andere kleurstelling te maken. Wie weet volgende keer. Ik heb hem hier gebruikt in combinatie met deze leuke tekst stempel. Deze set inspireerde me tot het maken van een heleboel items, ik kleurde de afbeelding in en ineens waren daar heel veel kaartjes.

De kleine beestjes zijn altijd het leukst en ik wilde veel kleur en inkt gebruiken met deze labels en kaarten, dus veel stencils werden gebruikt en lagen op mijn bureau. Mijn bureau laat zien welke kleuren en stempels nu in mijn gedachten zijn en als ik dit allemaal zo samen zie op deze foto, ziet het er super vrolijk uit met al deze kleuren. 

Liefs, Leintje*  

 💗


Challenge no. 6 -  "Paint The Town" clear stamp set 

This background stamp is in the style of the packages of the Anita Jeram stamps, which is so beautiful. I am sure I will use this stamp more often, here I stamped with the traditional colours of the package, but I like to use it with other colours. Who knows, next time. I just had to use it in combination this lovely text stamp. This set inspired me to make a lot of items, I coloured the images and suddenly there where a lot of cards. 

The little critters are always the cutest and I wanted to use a lot of colour and ink with these tags and cards, so a lot of stencils where used and on my desk. My desk always shows which colours and stamps are currently on my mind, and when I see them all together on this photo, it looks super happy with all these colours. 

Love, Leintje*  

 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge YOUrself #28: This One's for the Girls!

Dutch Card Lovers Challenge #252

Mijn uitwerking / my card for the "4-Season challenge #68, Sketch"