De laatste tijd ben ik totaal niet meer toegekomen aan al het creatief zijn, maar gelukkig heb ik het vandaag weer opgepakt. En ik moest ook wel, want onlangs had ik de "SU stempelset Blast Off" besteld en O wat is 'ie leuk! Ik vind het altijd lastig om voor jongens en mannen verjaardagskaarten e.d. te maken, maar met deze stempelset kan ik heel wat grappige kaarten maken! Lately I could'n take time at all to be creative, but luckily I could make this card today. And I also had to , because recently I had the "SU Blast Off" stamp set ordered and O this one is so funny! I always find it difficult to make birthday cards etc. for boys and men, but with this stamp set I can make a lot of funny cards! Voor de kleuren Challenge wilde ik dan ook echt met deze set aan de slag. Het resultaat is super grappig en ik ben nog veel meer leuke creative dingen van plan met deze set, ik barst van de ideeen (nu alleen nog de tijd ervoor vinden...). For the color Chal...
This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the quote and the cupcakes!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your Slice in Wonderland altered book, great idea and beautifully executed. Love the cupcakes and your design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Days Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x
ReplyDeleteOops Alice in Wonderland x x
ReplyDeleteVery cute book and a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy
ReplyDeleteHey Lein, was echt heel erg leuk gisteren! Wat super leuk om het af te zien. Hij is echt helemaal geweldig! De laatste aanvullingen maken het helemaal compleet! Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra
ReplyDeleteYour book is absolutely awesome! So creative and fun!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on being selected top 3 in the SSS&S Challenge. You deserve it, Leintje. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! So excited for you being in the top 3...good luck. What a unique project. I might try that sometime :)
ReplyDeleteS
I love making altered books! Although, I never altered a book that remain open, like in this project. I shall like to try this :). The heavy tearing of pages and Alice in the middle of it, is really a brilliant idea (mimics the rabbit hole, I think). Gorgeous inking and LOVE the quote. I'm curious how you made the page beautifully bending like that :). Hugs.
ReplyDelete