Don't you love repurposing things like this? You did a fab job on this box, and I *see* how much you like Paris! You mentioned it on my blog today. :) Great way to store your teas!
I've made this "The Altered Alice Card Box" in which I can collect my Altered Alice Challenge cards! The Stamps and flowers with some nailart decoration (hearts) in the middle are behind the glass. The red text and hearts are vinyl stickers cut with the Cricut and which are on the outside of the glass. If you look closer, you can see that I've used craquelée paint. The total box is stamped with golden hearts! This was the box before I started this project. Play along - click here! This Altered Alice blog is so much fun!!! Psst all you Alice in Wonderland Fans, you need to check out this restaurant in Tokyo (for fun & inspiration)! My list of used products: Several Copic Ciao Markers Cricut Expression Peppermint Bundle *TJ Designs Stamp Set ALICE IN WONDERLAND UM Rubber 000124 Craquelée by WACO 9039015 Dew Drop - Galaxy Gold Glitter Vinyl Transfer tape Frayed Burlap - Distress ink Glue Dots - mini Stickles - Crystal ...
De laatste tijd ben ik totaal niet meer toegekomen aan al het creatief zijn, maar gelukkig heb ik het vandaag weer opgepakt. En ik moest ook wel, want onlangs had ik de "SU stempelset Blast Off" besteld en O wat is 'ie leuk! Ik vind het altijd lastig om voor jongens en mannen verjaardagskaarten e.d. te maken, maar met deze stempelset kan ik heel wat grappige kaarten maken! Lately I could'n take time at all to be creative, but luckily I could make this card today. And I also had to , because recently I had the "SU Blast Off" stamp set ordered and O this one is so funny! I always find it difficult to make birthday cards etc. for boys and men, but with this stamp set I can make a lot of funny cards! Voor de kleuren Challenge wilde ik dan ook echt met deze set aan de slag. Het resultaat is super grappig en ik ben nog veel meer leuke creative dingen van plan met deze set, ik barst van de ideeen (nu alleen nog de tijd ervoor vinden...). For the color Chal...
Ik wilde een super vrolijke verjaardagskaart maken en ben dol op mijn nieuwe stempelset " Strike up the Band" van Die-Namics/My Favorite Things. Het kaartmodel kwam ik op internet tegen. Een basiskaart met een flap van links naar rechts en een weer een andere flap van rechts naar links, waardoor de kaart blijft staan en 3D wordt. Voor de Dutch Card Lovers challenge was het van belang iets met 'woodfineer' te gebruiken. Ik heb op een houten pijltje (van stampin up) " happy birthday" gestempeld en sterren op de achtergrond gebruikt, allemaal van hout. Liefs, Leintje* I wanted to make an extra happy birthday card and I love my new Stamp set " Strike up the Band" from Die-Namics/My Favorite Things. On the internet I found the model of this card. A basic card with a tag from left side to the right side and another tag from the right side to the other tag on the left, so this card stands up and become 3D. For the Dutch Card Love...
Wauw, super!! Wat een chique doos is het zo geworden..!
ReplyDeleteComplimenten hoor.
liefs Carla
Erg mooi Lein! Helemaal geweldig! Love it!
ReplyDeleteZelfs de binnenkant is aangepast! Super gaaf!
Fijne kerstdagen!
Groetjes,
Sandra
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeee that floral trim! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteDon't you love repurposing things like this? You did a fab job on this box, and I *see* how much you like Paris! You mentioned it on my blog today. :) Great way to store your teas!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Leintje! You performed magic! What a treat to get into your tea box everday with a glimpse of Paris :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog~
Shawn