zondag 17 februari 2013

Simons Says Stamp Challenge: white on white!

This was Super Fun!! I used a bird with cage which I got from my BBF Sannie. (you should take a look at her blog, it's AMAZING over there, so much creativity and inspiration!!!) Thanks San, you are such a sweet and good fiend of mine. Just a perfect image for this card. I planning to make many white on white cards soon (my wedding cards) so this was a good practice and I truly adore this effect. Creativity is huge now...

Come on, and play along at Simons Says Stamp with this Cool White on White challenge, you will love this!!!

Love,
Leintje* 



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the birdcage and the bird!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card Leintje, it's all so pretty and I love the dies you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen