zondag 17 februari 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Challenge something messy

Oooo, this challenge is a little hard for me, I am just not a messy kind of creative girl. But it is good to get out of my comfort zone to try something different and to get out of the box like my favorite Heidi Swapp always says. Anyway I wanted to give it a shot and I always get so many inspiration by my sweet BFF Sannie (she is just such an AMAZING design team member of Simon Says Stamp and Show, and I am so proud of here).

I've used some super cool paper from Heidi Swapp (also a gift from Sannie), I thought this paper would work out perfectly with a bee stamp. To get some color I've used some paint on the color magic paper, and that is just really messy for me already....hihihi. I also did so messy things with the sides of my basic card.
I am in between two houses, so almost all my craft stuff is already packed. And I just have to work with a few supplies which also makes it a little harder for me. I will be so happy when my new craft space is ready, but in the meantime I will try to work out the challenge with the stuff I've got over here. So a double challenge for me.
The sentiment is just writing (I've tried Heidi Swapp style). There are some glitters on the wings of my bees. 

Play along to, see you @ Simon Says Stamp and Show and don't forget to take a look at all the cool projects the design team has made!!!




Love,
Leintje*

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm with you girl... it's hard for me to be messy too! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the your card! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeee the little jar with the bees in it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet card. Love the bright sunny colors! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ohh Lein, wat een leuk vrolijk kaartje! En wat super lief berichtje! Ja ik kan zien dat je lekker messy bezig bent geweest! haha. Gaan we lekker samen een keer kliederen! Heel leuk dat je weer meedoet met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This couldn't BEE any cuter! Love it. Cheery and fun :)
    HAPPY Easter~
    shawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen