maandag 17 december 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Gift-spiration

I´ve made this little bonbon heart shape boxes by using my cricut (tags, bags, boxes & more cartridge) some red paper some twine and a freebie from Heidi Swapp. I've used tacky tape and glue dots to put it all together and just in serveral hours I was able to make many! These Christmas treats are fun to make and to give away as a little present...
 
Come on, play along at this FUN challenge at Simon Says Stamp!!!



 
Love,
Leintje*
 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. These are FABULOUS!! I just loveeeeeeeeee them!! I got your Christmas card today!! Thanks so much my friend!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your little boxes are so cute! I love the bright red with the gold trim! The little tags are darling, too! So festive and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Merry Christmas! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohh Lein deze zijn echt super cute! Wat een leuke verrassinkjes! Als ik je niet meer spreek hele fijne kerst in Parijs! Geniet ervan! En heel veel plezier vanavond bij de film! En natuurlijk bednkat dat je meedoet met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen