donderdag 8 november 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Challenge inspiration Francaise

PARIS dare to dream

My favorite theme and my favorite city: Paris!! Every year I go to Paris, since I was a little girl. So this city feels for me like my second home. I just ADORE everything about PARIS.

Here is my Polaroid card of the beautiful Sacre Coeur. I've been on it many times, and it gives the most AMAZING view of the Eiffel Tower above this MAGIC city.

You need to play along with this challenge to and on top of it you can win $50 (random winner) @ Simon Says Stamp!!!!

Look, here's my entry:




5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee those leaves!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fantastic image and beautifully showcased . I love the PARIS, dare to dream text too, perfect set against your image. Lovely layout. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhh Lein deze kaart is echt super gaaf hoor! So cool dat je er een herfst tintje aan hebt gegeven! Erg leuk gedaan met die bladeren! Heel erg bedankt dat je weer mee doet met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your card is wonderful! I love your "Polaroid" card of the Sacre Coeur. Absolutely beautifully done! I love the stamped sentiment underneath it! I also love your autumnal leaves underneath it and sandwiched in between that gorgeous stamped and distressed card underneath. The twine is a perfect embellishment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely stamping, the colours are great. such a lovely design and oh so French. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen