donderdag 20 september 2012

Simon says Stamp and Show Challenge: Tape it Up!!


I've used Washi tape from the Simon says Stamp September 2012 Card Kit, just perfect for this challenge. I've used these beautiful stamps to get into the halloween mood. The Happy Haunting/owl text is embossed with Bright White embossing power. I missed something on this card, so I painted the border of the "grave tumb" with...  hmm nailpolish (hihi)...


Have fun and play along with this Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the leaves!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love making Halloween and Fall projects! Yours is so festive! Love the leaves along the bottom :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cool Halloween project! I love your layered Washi tape on the headstone of your piece. Very cool! Very spooky card! :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super leuke kaart Lein! Wat een goed idee om washi tape als achtergrond te gebruiken voor je grafsteen! Die stempels zijn ook erg leuk! Bedankt voor het mee doen met Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen