zondag 12 augustus 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: Paint it up!



 

Here is the card I´ve made for the new Simon Says Stamp and Show week challenge, for which you had to work with some paint. I decided to paint the edges of my card and the ghost butterflies, just whit a dabber. I still had to make a card for my BFF Sandra to congratulate her because she is one of the lucky ones that were selected for the DESIGN TEAM of SIMON SAYS STAMP!!! She truly deserves it and I am so proud, she makes BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING projects, look over here what she did with this weeks challenge! This is just so COOL, you have to see it...

Come on and play along at Simon Says Stamp, you still got some time to play along and to PAINT IT UP ...

(my congrats stamp is not listed, I have so many beautiful stamps and I just don't know any more which brand this is)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome card! Sandra is going to love it! The painted butterflies and the banner look great. Thank you for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Lein, nogmaals bedankt voor het kaartje! Ik ben er idd heel erg blij mee! En wat super lief wat je hier in de post hebt geschreven! Je bent de allerbeste vriendin! Love you!
    Thanks dat je weer mee doet met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that banner and the heart is AMAZING!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hartstikke mooie kaart! De banner en vlinders vind ik erg mooi, en het hart vind ik gewoon super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Well congrats to your friend Sandra for making it to the SSS DT! That's exciting news. :)

    I like your congratulations card...the banner is so sweet!
    Hope all is well with you, Leintje. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow this is a cool card...Love all the detail..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen