zondag 22 juli 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show: No Rules

I've used the card kit from Simon Says Stamp for this challenge (I think it was last months card kit, because I recently received the new one from August and this one is so COOL to, you need to have this to). I have a subscription to the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit so every month I am exiting to receive a new kit full of beautiful craft products and brilliant ideas.
As an extra I used some pink shimmer and  gold ecoline.

Well here is my card:

 If you are fast you still can play along, click on this sign form Simon Says Stamp to go directly to the blog!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeee the tape measure and the little flowers!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super gaaf Lein!! Vind het erg leuk gedaan met de bloemen en zo bij elkaar geclusterd. Lekker vintage! Helemaal geweldig dat je meedoet met Simon Says Stamp and Show! Volgende week weer meedoen hè? hihi
    Liefs, Sannie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How pretty! Sounds like you have fun with the kits. A friend of mine makes up a kit for me every other month and I make one for her on the alternate months...love to see what she sends me! Have a nice weekend~
    shawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leintje...your card is so pretty! You have really utilized all of the elements from the Simon Says Stamp kit to create such a lovely card! I love that London Market paper from Pink Paislee. It creates such a beautiful background. I also really like all of your embellishments and how you've placed them on your card. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. gorgeous card, sweet shabby details...hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I adore the ruler twill, and the look and detail of this project! stunning!! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so pretty! Love all the details, flowers and great design. Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen