maandag 16 juli 2012

Creative scrappers # 217

Some time ago we went to the Atomium in  Brussel and it was a very fun day. I still needed to scrap these photo's for Amy's scrapbook and this sketch was perfect for these photo's. I used a piece of gift bag for the title work. The background paper is from "Sassafras" - "Life is Beautiful" - "Bouquet of Bliss item # 11293". The stamps and button were bought at the Atomium.
I've used some distress ink (Vintage photo/Antique linnen/Frayed burlap) to make is old and I distressed the photo's a little bit. 

Come and play along @ creative scrappers, this is fun!!!




5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee that Sassafrass background paper and love love love the postage stamps!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super layout Lein! Echt heel mooi. Wat leuk dat je de postzegels hebt gebruikt! Cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hartstikke mooie layout! Leuk die postzegels en button van het atomium. Leuke sketch trouwens, ik ga even kijken! Bedankt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a pretty page! Love the vintage touches with the postage stamps and beautiful trim. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Leintje! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I absolutely love your beautiful page!!!!! Your take on the sketch is fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen