zondag 3 juni 2012

The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge - # 50 Black and White

Lately I am totally into the Alice in Wonderland theme, so here is another Alice in Wonderland Card.

On the white rabbit I've put some crushed velvet flock from doodlebug design inc. so he looks a little fluffy, which effect I love so much! 

I've used a piece of a nap can in the middle of of my card and used these adorable stamps from The Octopode. The BEAUTIFUL background stamp with all the clocks is also an Octopode image (I still have to make a link for this one in the AMAZING ThumbLinky program!).    

Come and play along, you don't need to use Octopode stamps, other stamps are fine to (but these Ocotpode stamps are just soooooo cute that I love to work out something with them...)


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw Lein, wat een mooie zwart wit kaart! Die digi stamps zijn inderdaad erg leuk! Helemaal super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the B&W theme and loving the eyes!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow Leintje! You are totally rocking wonderland :) I love how you have used the clock image for the background...amazing! The white rabbit looks darling with his flocking and dimensional eyes. Such a wonderful entry! So happy to see you again at TOFF!
    PS Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog...made my day!

    Amy*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your cards are fabulous! Love the designs, the colors, the papers...everything about them. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet and heartfelt comment about my project being featured on Ranger's blog. That meant the world to me! <3 Candy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen