zondag 10 juni 2012

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 158 - Ice cream colours

This is such a lovely idea, to make a card inspired by ICE CREAM COLOURS!! I just love these sweet pastel ice cream colours. Check this out at:


  Two Sponsors of this challenge:


 And here is my card. I saw this digi stamp in the paper craft magazine and I just had to get it.
It is hard to see on the picture, but I've put some glossy accent on the roses and some glitter around the sewing machine. I love those effects

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee those stitched hearts!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke kaart lein. Hihi, ik herken die naaimachine ergens van volgens mij! hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. how awesome...I love that stitched hearts...great idea and super cute design..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fancy sewing machine! The roses on there (which look great all glossy ;) remind me of the artist Mary Engelbreit. So sweet!

    It was so good of you to visit, Leintje. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen