dinsdag 8 mei 2012

The Altered Alice Challenge - Anything Goes


The Altered Alice Challenge is always so much FUN!! You need play along to!!
And everyone who plays along will win a brand new digital White Rabbit ATC Collage Sheet, emailed at the end of the challenge!  SO DON'T BE LATE - enter by May 25!!




I've used this BEAUTIFUL stamp designed by Lily Chilvers/TheOctopodeFactory, which I love to work with! You need to check out this shop, there are many other amazing digi stamps available... O la la 






Now my card, I worked with a quote of the white Rabbit, and I truly love this one, he is singing this at the beginning of this amazing movie! 

 
Quote white Rabbit: "I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date".





The shine through paper is from an old photo book (protector page). The background flower paper is from DCWV - The Spring Hing Matstack and over here are the rest of the used fantastic products:

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing card!!! I love the colors and great babbles on the rabbits ears :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow this is so awesome...that little image is too cute..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, Lein! Super gave kaart! Em die digi stamp is idd geweldig!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! All the pearls and trinkets make it so much fun to look at!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is sooooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee the rabbit, the colors, the glitter and those PEARLS!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looks like you have been busy crafting...I like the dimension and texture! Have a nice weekend, Leintje~
    Shawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a wonderful combination of Octopodes and Alice! I love the charms you have added to the White rabbit, the key, the lovely background papers, and the up-cycled photo page. Such a lovely entry! Love seeing what you create for the Altered Alice and look forward to your creations each month! I hope you will share this at TOFF this week our theme is Red White and Blue and your creation is just perfect for this weeks theme :)

    Amy*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Super cute and fabulous detail! I love me some Octopode for sure. Thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh my gosh....your card is adorable! I have to agree, the Octopode Factory does has some amazing digi stamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen