zondag 18 maart 2012

Scrapping The Music!! Challenge # 194 "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley & FAB FebruaryPrizes

First of all, I've received this AMAZING prizes yesterday by post from L. Phinney!!! THANK you so Much!! I am such a LUCKY girl!!! These goods are fantastic and I totally love the girl in the red dress, I love red, it is my favorite color. The stamp of the bird with the sentiment is so WONDERFUL. And the gift bag was just adorable to, so I've used this one on my Scrapping The Music layout!!!



These glitters are so BEAUTIFUL, I love them and can't wait to use them again!!





Here is my layout for this Scrapping The Music challenge, do you all see that CUTE giftbag which just had to be on this layout. I've used the texts "Lovers" from the Lyrics and put it on the right side of the layout.
Yesterday there was a fun craft shopping fair and I bought there a SEWeasy, which I had to try on this layout. The hearts at the right side are sewed by hand with help of the SEWeasy large heart stitch piecer.









8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Lein,

    Super leuk dat je vorige keer gewonnen had, en ik zie dat je vandaag al flink wat nieuwe dingen hebt gebruikt! Super leuke layout!!

    Groetjes,
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely adorable layout! I am so happy that you love your prize!!!! And that you used it on your layout!!! So cool! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping the Music again this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Soooooooo LOVING your prize from Linda!!!! And love love love love love your lo!! LOVING the frame and the stitched hearts!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leintje your layout is just beautiful! So creative with all of the details like the stitched hearts and all of the layers! I'm so glad you like your prize! Thanks for joining us at STM again this week!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk hè als zo'n happy mail in je brievenbus valt! Je lo ziet er prachtig uit met die geborduurde hartjes en de bloemen. Die vind ik trouwens erg leuk! Heb je die zelf gemaakt? Ik ben benieuwd wat je met dat schattige meisje gaat maken. Veel plezier nog met je prijs!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik heb die roosjes inderdaad zelf gemaakt met een mal van Clover, The Sweethaert Rose Maker, je hebt die in verschillende formaten en ik vind het echt fantastisch werken.

      Verwijderen
  6. Awesome goodies, Linda did up some really good stuff. So glad you are enjoying it and even using some on this layout...amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. your LO is so beautiful...love the stitched hearts
    het is heel mooie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen